by Kyle Tucker | Nov 29, 2022
There is no doubt: Smoke alarms save lives! But what many people don't realise is that smoke alarms have a 10-year life span. To quote the CFA: "Smoke alarms have a lifespan of about 10 years. After that, you should replace them. Most smoke alarms have a use-by date...
by Kyle Tucker | Aug 24, 2022
Power and gas costs have recently increased across most of Australia. Here are five easy and proven tips to drastically cut your energy costs that we can help you with. The biggest energy user in most homes and businesses is heating and cooling. That's why...
by Kyle Tucker | Feb 1, 2020
Measure your smart meter’s power usage with PowerPal the affordable bluetooth wireless smart meter for every home that anyone can install
Rated 5 out of 5 stars based on 111 customer reviews.
- Do yourself a favour, there is no need to contact another electrician! After viewing Kyle's reviews, I gave him a call. He was polite and friendly. Upon installation, Kyle was on time and conducted the work in a professional manner. I would highly recommend Kyle.Phil Battour02 Nov 2023Kyle was friendly, polite, prompt with return calls and here when he said he would be. Kyle added a new power point and fixed an existing switch, he was in and out in no time. Will happily use again.Kris Bell22 Aug 2023
- Called this Electrician late on a Friday afternoon with an urgent request. The business owner had already arrived home for the day, but still came really quickly. He fixed our issue fast. He was very professional & really nice to deal with. I would highly recommend this Business.Karen Lauritzen09 Jul 2023Jon Cron08 Jul 2023
- I would highly recommend Kyle, he is very professional, he responded promptly and did a great job installing power points and disconnecting our exterior ceiling fan. He also suggested good options for some additional work we need so we will definitely use him again for all our electrical needs.John Brown29 Jun 2023I’d phoned around to have a tricky install done for heat lamps in a townhouse bathroom, with many electricians telling me it wouldn’t be possible. Kyle was great and was able to complete the install without any hassle at all - ensuring that it complied with Australian standards too. He was an absolute pleasure to deal with and genuinely wanted to help, as opposed to the “too hard” dismissive attitude you get sometimes. Cost was very reasonable for the job. Will definitely reach out for any future electrical needs and highly recommend! Thanks so much Kyle!Lea S27 Jun 2023
- Kyle was the only one of 5 companies to respond to my message when we had a problem late at night. He attended the next morning and completed the work quickly and efficiently.Lynelle Yegles19 May 2023Kyle was quick to respond when I needed help with an urgent electrical issue at my home. Arrived within 2 hours of my call and was friendly and helpful. Highly recommended!Danielle Hojrup21 Mar 2023
- A big job in Cranbourne West replacing every socket and switch, replacing lights with dimmable downlights, as well as data cabling and setup of Clipsal Wiser smart switches. Got it done quickly and with minimal downtime, and quick to respond to queries. One minor issue with a DOA switch mech resolved with minimal fuss. A massive improvement over what we had before! Will not hesitate to use again.Paul Ewert11 Dec 2022
- Kyle is extremely professional with excellent quality of work. He makes very genuine suggestions and very reasonable prices for quality of work he does. Would highly recommend him to anyone. He will be our "go to person" from now onwards.Yashika Singh08 Nov 2022Positive: Quality , Responsiveness Rang Kyle as I had no power. Was at my place in 10 minutes and power was back on in 20 Thanks so much, appreciate the fantastic serviceMatthew Stuart27 Oct 2022I had been waiting for weeks for an electrician to come and give me a quote for work I needed done. I eventually gave up and contacted Kyle who came round next day to quote for the job. He was on time and I had his quote in writing within a day. Rates were reasonable and so we went ahead with the job. At all times he was courteous, turned up on time and cleaned up after the work was done. The standard of work is great. If you are looking for a reliable sparky who delivers what he quotes for then I would highly recommend.Derek Jordan27 Sep 2022
- Kyle was amazing to deal with! We needed some power points and a light switch swapped at pretty short notice. Kyle was so easy to deal with and he helped us out and booked us in just like that. Every question I had he was happy to answer. He did a great job on the day I couldn't recommend him enough. Thanks Kyle we will definitely keep you in mind for any further electrical works we may need 😊Em S12 Sep 2022Kyle and Zack installed three ceiling fans, a bathroom heater, an EV charger and a number of additional power points. They were on time, worked hard, did a few extras and their work was clean and highly professional. We won’t look any further next time we need a great sparky.Quentin Flowers29 Aug 2022Kyle is courteous , efficient and competent. He installed new lights and repaired old ones. He installed replacement kitchen fan and oven quickly and neatly without damaging anything else.Highly recommend Kyle for any electrical work small or large - he has done many jobs for me.roy lemessurier19 Apr 2022
- Thanks so much Kyle! Really appreciate the work done, sorted out our list of jobs, all completed first time. Thanks!Stu Gray16 Apr 2022I honestly cannot rave enough about what a life saver Kyle is. At the time we didn’t realise it, but our naughty bunny ate the cable on our reclining couch, tripped the fuses on our fuse box and we couldn’t get them to re set even though we had switched off all of our appliances to eliminate them one at a time. Turns out we actually needed to unplug the offending cord, but we didn’t know that. 🤦🏻♀️Anyway, we have a high needs 18 year old daughter with Cerebral Palsy and this meant that we couldn’t operate her hoist and other equipment which helps us to get her ready in the morning and she had an appointment that was looking like we were going to have to cancel. As our daughter has an immunodeficiency we have been living out of our two freezers as much as possible to limit our trips to the supermarket (catching COVID being a serious life threatening risk for her) and we were seriously worried our food was going to spoil. Even though Kyle was preparing to head off on a clearly well deserved family vacay, he still was around at our place in under half an hour to help us sort out our dilemma. When he got here and we had realised our silly mistake he was such a gem about us calling him out for an easy fix (unplug the cable 🤦🏻♀️). He then kindly installed a couple of coach lights out the front of our house that I mentioned I would love to book him at another time to do. His professionalism, kindness and thoughtfulness was just wonderful and made a huge impact on my day which seemed to be spiraling out of control. This special needs Mumma had her bunny made disaster fixed in under an hour, got the bonus of her new lights fitted right then and there and all due to Kyle’s prompt service, did not need to cancel our daughter’s appointment. I will definitely be using Kyle for all of my future electrical work. Highly recommended.Batty Rie11 Feb 2022
- Excellent work, reliable guy, no nonsense. A real pleasure to work with. Will definitely be calling on Kyle again!Simon Roberts29 Jan 2022I cant speak highly enough of Kyle's exceptional courteous and professional manner in which he conducts himself and his business. I was left in a very real dilemma that would cost me thousands of dollars when I was left with no Electrician and a machine installation happening the next day. I contacted several electrical contractors that evening to find someone who may be available.Kyle was able to accommodate my needs and meet me in the morning, assess the situations needs and then carry out a job execution as if he planned weeks in advance. He was able to coordinate Scissor lift hire and have all the required consumables ready to go in under 2 hours and had me wired up before the machine arrived. A total professional.I highly recommend Tucker Electrical for your electrical needs, 6 stars.Noel Mc Connell13 Jan 2022
- Debra Biasci08 Oct 2021Arranged for ducted heating of elderly relatives to be fixed at short notice on Saturday; very quick response and great result!Peter Campbell25 Sep 2021